B. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or device that uniquely identify your browser and/or device. The information used by browsers (browsers) (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) can help to improve the functioning of the Website enabling it to recognize the user’s preferences each time the user returns.
Other technologies, including the data we store on your browser or device, the information associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes.
Our Website does not request personal information from its visitors while navigating its content. Our Website collects personal information of its visitors / users only when they voluntarily provide it. Personal information is the data that can be used to identify or communicate with an individual, as well as other information relating to that person. Therefore, the information we collect from you or about you differs depending on the Service you choose to use through our Website.
C. Cookies Types
There are generally four categories of cookies, “visit cookies”, “permanent cookies”, “first party cookies”, and “third-party” cookies. Our Company uses 3 categories of cookies.
1. Session cookies
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your device’s browser only during your visit and are deleted when you close the browser.
2. Permanent cookies (persistent cookies)
Those cookies remain on your browser even after the browser closes, sometimes for one year or more (the exact length of stay depends on the lifetime of each cookie). Permanent cookies are used when the site administrator may need to know who you are for more than one visit (e.g., remembering your username or your site configuration preferences).
3. Third-party cookies (google analytics)
These are cookies used by third parties, such as social networks to track your visits to the various sites they advertise. The site administrator has no control over these third-party cookies.
D. How long will the cookies stay on my device?
E. Services and Third-Party Tools
F. Collection of Information
G. Cookies we use
1. Session (Necessary) Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
2. Preferences (Functional) Cookies. They allow a website to remember choices/actions you have made in the past on this website, like would you like to website remember your data to automatically login next time.
3. Analytics Cookies. They allow us to analyze the user’s behavior inside the website: which pages they do prefer, how much time they spend inside every page, which contents have more downloads, etc. This kind of information allows us to know how to improve our contents and performance of our Website and Services. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from, and the pages they visited.
Read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data
H. How do I manage or delete information about me?
I. Manage Cookies
The installation of “cookies” is only allowed with the consent of the visitor / user and after appropriate updating.
The user can modify the browser settings to block some or all the cookies. Most browsers allow you to deny cookies and delete cookies. Methods for this purpose differ from the browser and the version in the release. However, you can get up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies through these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(d) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari);
(e) https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy (Microsoft Edge);
(f) https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/ (Opera);
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
None of the site’s cookies are necessary for its operation. However, disabling or disallowing the use of the Website will either not be accessible and will not display all or part of its content. Latest Publication Date: 26/02/2020